- Public Law Children & Adoption Act Proceedings
- Matrimonial Finance
- Cohabitants’ Property Disputes
- Private Law Children Act Proceedings
- Applications under Schedule 1 of the Children Act
- Domestic Abuse and Harassment
He represents Local Authorities, parents, Children’s Guardians and Interveners in public law proceedings, typically involving issues of non-accidental injury and the serious sexual and physical abuse of children.
Cennydd also undertakes ancillary relief and co-habitee work and has extensive experience in all aspects of matrimonial finance and family property disputes, including those involving pensions, companies and farming.
His private law practice includes applications to permanently remove children from the jurisdiction and internal relocation cases.